Talent 84 are currently recruiting for an HGV Mechanic/Technician to fill a permanent, full time position in Manchester within one of the Largest automotive Centre’s in the UK with sites located across the country.
We are looking for a commercial vehicle technician to work within a DAF approved centre in Manchester working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Hours of work:
- Week 1 Monday – Thursday 07.00am – 19.00pm
- Week2 Tuesday – Friday 07.00am – 19.00pm
- 40.25 hours per week
Main Duties: We require an experienced HGV Mechanic who can ensure automotive customers are back on the road as soon as possible.
- Servicing, inspecting and repairing vehicles (MOT)
- Diagnosing any issues with vehicles
- Ensuring all paperwork and digital records are fully completed
Requirements for the role – as the company grows, it is need of more HGV Technicians. The skills needed for this role are:
- Time served Technician with City Guilds or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year post apprentice experience
- Diagnostics and inspections as well as routine maintenance experience
The following is not necessary but is preferred if you have them:
- DAF experience
- Irtec License
- HGV License
Benefits for you and your fellow colleagues:
Colleagues are the most important asset of the company, so we promise you some benefits, including but not limited too:
- 31 days Holiday
- Retail discounts on high-street stores
- Industry leading training
- Onsite mental mental health first aiders
- Career Progression opportunities
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role, please do apply online or call us on 01924 377934.
Talent 84 Ltd Acts as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client and as an employment business when supplying temporary staff. Talent 84 Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.